Show your fellow cupra owners whats under your hood

RabReith89

Jul 7, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland
heres mine now
awwwwwww017.jpg

what it looked like
newpics019.jpg

Sorry to see what happend dave hope u get things sorted with insurance mate.

lcbandit

well i would show you whats under the bonnet but i cant cos i havent had enough posts yet! one more to go n hopefully i can put some pics on:)

Deleted member 39269

The coil pack wiring on mine is all taped up. I removed the tape and it had resistors in place?
What do the resistors do?
And also is there a better/neater way to cover up my wires and resistors because the tape looks hellish! :lol:

Deleted member 39269

Tape... Just do it neatly and it doesn't look bad at all!!

Yeah it was taped before but i didn't look very neat. So might just do that again then :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
yeah im hoping to come back bigger and better . cheers buddy

best way forward m8 thats what i done even tho i work in a bodyshop mine was a tad worse than yours when i wrote mine off no point spending 2k on it to get it roadworthy again and its a cat 'c' or d so cant sell it for decent money, just buy another cupra and swap the mods over or have a spare car like i did got payed out 4100 for it and bought it back for 880 and bought another cupra and by the time i payed my excess i was all square so lost my no caims and thats it and had a spare car to rob bits off when i needed them

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
takes time m8 i spent 1300 quid on mine a month before i wrote it off on coilies and the wheels lucky they werent damaged so used them on the car im in now, guttin when you spend so much time and effort modding and that happens good luck with the claim tho dude get as much as you can for it

Aldvrn

May 13, 2010
The following errors occurred with your submission:

1. You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

i can't post my engine bay :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.