30d2413c.jpg

e7f9f709.jpg

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
Yea iv been thinking of one of those how could i tidy up my boost pipes

1st:get rid of the n249

2nd:boost guage vac hose take from the green nipple on the side that way hose is more out of the way

3rd: the vac hose from the inlet manifold run it in the injector wire tray like this
2009_0123cupra0002-1-1.jpg

that should tidy up the hoses

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
1st:get rid of the n249

2nd:boost guage vac hose take from the green nipple on the side that way hose is more out of the way

3rd: the vac hose from the inlet manifold run it in the injector wire tray like this
2009_0123cupra0002-1-1.jpg

that should tidy up the hoses

Cant get rid of the N249 as im not 100% confident putting resistors in.
Ill change the boost gauge asap , and ill run the vac hose through the wire tray thanks for this
getting my forge tip in the next couple of weeks then thinking of Re-routing my intercooler pipes down the wing , If I done this do you think I should spray the pipes black like I have my charge pipe?

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
think its 8mm hose there is plenty on ebay get some nice blue covers to go on the end, 5min job to swap the fuel lines over, as for the n249 get it mapped out

May 25, 2008
cambs
Or you could trace the wiring through the loom And hide it out if the way in stead of removing it like I have for mine as well as the carbon canister sensor. No fault codes! Better than resistoring everything as they get hot in shrink wrap and sometimes fail spiking your ecu , not good!

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
Not sure about following it back up the loom not confident to do that when/if I went hybrid could it be mapped out then?
gonna look for braided fuel lines now:)

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
think its 8mm hose there is plenty on ebay get some nice blue covers to go on the end, 5min job to swap the fuel lines over, as for the n249 get it mapped out

Soz to be a pain, But do you have a link for the blue covers as I cant find them on the bay.
Iv found some fuel lines, Not sure if there the right ones though any one got a link to both.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.