Side Skirts are on (Cupra 300)

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
OK so I have the side skirts on, and all of a sudden I feel like I am in a car that people might notice. Feel like the car looks SO much better now.

Thoughts everyone?

duLznDR.jpg

JtBELRL.jpg

omdqenY.jpg

pXdjbJQ.jpg

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Much better mate, don't know why they don't issue as standard on such a sporty car.

Looking more like how I expect a CUPRA to look.

I've ordered the blades with my new car but i originally wanted full fat like yours.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
I know I totally agree, I do like the two tone aspect of the blades but its the lower profile that I think the car needs that I like with these ones.

Should be one of the Cupra standards that separates it from the FR in my opinion

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I know I totally agree, I do like the two tone aspect of the blades but its the lower profile that I think the car needs that I like with these ones.

Should be one of the Cupra standards that separates it from the FR in my opinion

That's where I am still torn because I have the ability to change my mind before the car comes.
SEAT are covering the painting and fitting due to a mistake on their website.

I've gone for Nevada white so the contrast is a lot more obvious with the panroof, grill, black badges and wing mirrors.

On the mystery blue though you have definitely made the right choice going full fat. Looks X10 Better.

Reactions: Glennc91

Glennc91

Nov 1, 2016
Well I haven't seen any white 5 doors yet with the blades on so will look forward to seeing yours when they are done, when is that happening?

I am going to get a gloss black roof wrap next week at some point so when I drive past at speed people think I have the pano roof.

Sub woofer was going to go in today but I really can't be bothered in this heat!

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Well I haven't seen any white 5 doors yet with the blades on so will look forward to seeing yours when they are done, when is that happening?

I am going to get a gloss black roof wrap next week at some point so when I drive past at speed people think I have the pano roof.

Sub woofer was going to go in today but I really can't be bothered in this heat!

I have but not on the standard wheels.
Still waiting on a confirmed build week.
There's a chance I could get one next week for wc39/40
Otherwise I'll not be seeing it until December :(

Definitely agree with a roof wrap too. You'll have to post once that's in place - may
be start a build thread :)

What sub have you gone for?
add0c488db6ee24be0b1757544b6a756.jpg
e9dce58e462092043c4c6f9668802a75.jpg
0d1a0fcb664631368e33ae90c1d03da0.jpg

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
The blades help hide the lower part of the car so work quite well in white.

But the side skirts are better, the sit lower. Down side is you then need a body coloured splitter to make the front match lol

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The blades help hide the lower part of the car so work quite well in white.

But the side skirts are better, the sit lower. Down side is you then need a body coloured splitter to make the front match lol

I agree.

Was toying with the idea of full fat skirts and either painting or wrapping the part this is normally black on the blades, but not sure if it would work.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.