Side Skirts on FR

wurzel

Jun 2, 2003
East Anglia
Visit site
I've just checked the SEAT website and it looks like the Aero kit is now suitable for fitment on the FR.

Has anyone had the side skirts fitted to the FR? If so any photos? How do they look with the standard FR bumpers? Maybe someone with photoshop skills feels like chopping the side skirts from the Aero kit and putting them on the FR and showing me what it might look like? ;)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I've just stuck them up on a mocked up Cupra (originally an FR) if that helps at all.

cuprasilverchopskirtszk5.jpg

Scott

Ginge

Jan 4, 2002
Leyland
Visit site
Did the lines from the bumper flow into the side skirts if you get my meaning? Think I will treat my FR to a Christmas present...

They don't flow into the front bumper like the Aero kit does, but they do not look out of place and really suit the car. I would like them on my new Red TFSI FR when it arrives along with the rear spoiler from the Aero Kit:happy:

LordElric

Aug 30, 2006
Chalkida,Greece
How would you imagine a black FR,with chrome mirrors,electric roof,chrome line at the rear of the car,side skirts from the aero kit,and je design's chrome rear surround????Plus the chrome-black alloy wheel of seat?
Anyone installed any of the above parts please post some pics....
Mine is gonna be delivered late december with all the above installed

Ginge

Jan 4, 2002
Leyland
Visit site
How would you imagine a black FR,with chrome mirrors,electric roof,chrome line at the rear of the car,side skirts from the aero kit,and je design's chrome rear surround????Plus the chrome-black alloy wheel of seat?
Anyone installed any of the above parts please post some pics....
Mine is gonna be delivered late december with all the above installed

Sorry, I'm not a fan of too much chrome :-o

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise