Sidelights

DMJ

Hola,

My sidelights on my MK2 Leon FR were yellow so I bought some replacement white ones.
With the ignition and engine turned off, I fitted one of the bulbs and turned the engine on and the lights, it worked and looked awesome.
I think, but not sure, I might have left the engine running or the lights on at least, fitted the second side light and now, no side bulb (New or the old ones) work in that socket.

Have I blown a fuse or have I wrecked the housing that the sidelight bulb slips into? :blink:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm pretty sure the manual has fuse loactions, if not i'm sure the info is on the forum somewhere...

You could try getting a multi meter so the light housing at the connectors and turn them on and off to see if you get power...

Do either of the bulbs work in the other side?

DMJ

I'm pretty sure the manual has fuse loactions, if not i'm sure the info is on the forum somewhere...

You could try getting a multi meter so the light housing at the connectors and turn them on and off to see if you get power...

Do either of the bulbs work in the other side?

All bulbs work in the passenger side, just not drivers side. So not sure if its the fuse as both sides are individually fused or if its the actual socket with the brown and blue wiring coming from it.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.