Sill Guards SEAT Sport

leon cupra/R re

Oct 22, 2004
I know there was a part number on this forum for the SEAT Sport sill guards for the Leon mark 1. If I remember, they had to be ordered from Europe and take ages to come in...has anyone got the part number and secondly, any advice about how to get a set. I found some info on the Seat.com website but it seems to only list for the 'New Leon'.

Any help much apreciated.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
oh, was just about to post a link to my site www.leoncupra.co.uk (did it anyway lol)
on there are part numbers for the LEON ones..... recon u could probably go with that number to a dealer and ask them to search for the other options available...?
just a thought

Hitcher

Aug 1, 2001
Glasgowish
Visit site
I had a quote off them last week for the very ones, delivered by UPS to Britain would be ;

75 euros for the guards and 22 euros delivery, think that works out about £61 or there abouts which was not too bad I thought :D

Any one used them before for parts, if so any good ?

Last edited:

leon cupra/R re

Oct 22, 2004
Cheers Adam TDI :happy: I looked on Seat.com but could only access the new leon accessories.

I will purchase through the same route Hitcher if I cannot get them through the stealer. Interested also in any feedback...

leon cupra/R re

Oct 22, 2004
Hitcher said:
I had a quote off them last week for the very ones, delivered by UPS to Britain would be ;

75 euros for the guards and 22 euros delivery, think that works out about £61 or there abouts which was not too bad I thought :D

Any one used them before for parts, if so any good ?

I have not but I am going to place an order for the sill guards as my Seat dealer in the UK cannot get them...

Deleted member 7659

The part number is 1M5071510 (according to the empty packet sitting on the floor next to my PC!)

The UK dealers can't see the part number on their system, even if you print off the page from the Spanish site and take it in!

I got mine delivered from Spain via Brussels......done as a favour by a friend of my old man's who works for the main Spanish auto club. Cost was a little cheaper than the UK ones

Adrian

Hitcher

Aug 1, 2001
Glasgowish
Visit site
Ment to post this yesterday, sill guards arrived from Ibexparts well packaged and right on the 3 days as quoted. :D

Off to have a look at the SEAT.com accessories page and see what else you can get from them that our dealers cant get apparantly :shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise