silly season ??

Big_Grin

Is it me or is it the time of year when all the idiots come out and try and race you at every opportunity ??
Just had some idiot try and take me off the road in his brand new audi A4 tdi ,of course i had to put him in his place but angry with myself for going down to his level :doh:
Think its time for a new car !!!

CupraJay

20v T - Its where its at!
Jan 17, 2006
South Wales
Your lucky its a season...around where i live..i look like game for every pillack in 20 miles with a nova/mg-zr/fiesta zs...I swear..they all meet up..and decide whos going to have a pop at me that day...It gets so anoying i dont even bother anymore. I have nothing to prove and get to laugh at nova's when they scream past..barely moving and go tell they'r mates they beat a cupra lol.

Did have an interesting bout with a renault clio v6 today though...Was very close with the clio just having the edge. 24oc temps didnt help without a front mount :-(

Intercooler coming soon hopefully.

Knigh

Jul 9, 2005
W Sussex
I know what you mean - had the same this week with "Volvo Man". A..hole cut me up - having left a reasonable distant with the car in front. He quote a blast of my horn and some hand guestures.

When things like that happen you just want to pull them over and give them a slap.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.