Silver hook thing in glovebox

leon7284

Chelsea Chelsea
Jun 13, 2006
Horsham, West Sussex
I just had a look in mine and nope nothing like that :shrug:

did find a very small tube of toothpaste, 50p, a pencil, DVD remote, USB Extension, Deodorant can top, a chocolate button and several CD's.
It was like the Generation game :D

(note to self - must clean the car more thoroughly)

:p I want to know how the hell you got all that in there!?! Several Cd's? :blink:

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Got any kids?.....

rubies-rubies-pirate-hook-hand.jpg

:clown:

Blondini

No I'm not small and no I'm not blonde. I will try to get a photo posted later today

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
i think i know what he means, its like a ring, on some fabric like seatbelt fabric..altogether its about 4-5 inches long, i had one in my glove box when i had mine, and still not figured out what it is...dont know where it is now as my car is full of tools or id post a pic

That's the strap for the warning triangle holder - UK cars didn't come with a warning triangle, though.

Next you'll be wanting to know where the warning triangle holder is - I know but I've just spent 5 minutes trying to describe where and it still didn't make any sense.

zippyy

Nov 5, 2005
Macclesfield
i think i know what he means, its like a ring, on some fabric like seatbelt fabric..altogether its about 4-5 inches long, i had one in my glove box when i had mine, and still not figured out what it is...dont know where it is now as my car is full of tools or id post a pic

I have one of these but don't have a clue what its for:confused:

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
I think i know what he means, is it a wee clip on the lod on the right, mine held the cover thing for the standard stereo security keypad, just slips over the hook, thats whats always been there!
It ain't silver tho!

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Its the metal part where the lock latches on to....

homer_simpson_doh_02.gif

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise