Silver hook thing in glovebox

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
same here as in i have the clip but no triangle, be nice to assist my staying alive on the road side.
if i recall correctly, i is law in mainland europe to have a warning triangle in all cars.

if any body has a p/n for the:
triangle &
fuse tweezers
be appreciated

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
I will have a look at my warning triangle tomorrow and see if it a seat one or if it was just a good purchase by the previous owner - it fits perfectly. Especially with the boot liner.

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Couldn't get a p/n for the triangle I'm afraid, but I've got the tweezers okay....

It is 8D0941802, shouldn't cost a whole lot of beer tokens to get.

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
I presume mine was a VW/Audi one, seen as it has a great big VW and Audi logo on the back. The p/n is 8D9 860 251 B. HTH someone!

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
same here as in i have the clip but no triangle, be nice to assist my staying alive on the road side.
if i recall correctly, i is law in mainland europe to have a warning triangle in all cars.

if any body has a p/n for the:
triangle &
fuse tweezers
be appreciated

My triangle came from SEAT, p/n: 000 093 057 S. Cost about £17 if I remember correctly.

Robbie Romero

Mar 4, 2008
The description sounds very much like the thing I've got in my boot - don't know what its for - never touched it.

Jan 22, 2007
some may say lala land....
The description sounds very much like the thing I've got in my boot - don't know what its for - never touched it.

it's for removing the wheel bolt covers on the cupra 17" starfish wheels so you can take the wheel off.

Thanks all for the p/n's for the tweezers & triangle.
added to list to purchase at service time - can a mod add them to the part number thread that is somewhere

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members