Silverstone BTCC finale 15th Oct - NO PASSES LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
anybody esle not had there tickets yet.

I ordered mine on Saturday morning, got an email from them saying they'd be sent out first class and they still aren't here. So I phone them up and they say I now have to collect them from the ticket office. [:@]

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Mini convoy from South will RV at Dalton Barracks (Abingdon South) Junction of A34 down the slip lay-by on left at 7.15 to 7.25am on Sunday. Aiming to get to Silverstone as soon after 8am as we can manage :whistle:.

To Hairy or any others heading up the A34 feel free to join us and please post on here if you intend to join up. If not we'll be looking out for the Kentish contingent if you drop out of hyperspace on the M40. ;)

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
Are any of you coming from the north planning on meeting up with us who are meeting at Corley on the M6 between 7:00 and 7:15?

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Cool. You never know there are thay many of us heading that way that more of us may end up meeting up en route!

Must dig my Cupranet sticker out and get it on tomorrow!

Ok cool. I got a PM from Muzzy saying we are getting to Corley for 0715 so may have to gun it a little. :p I'll be the ratther dazed Ibiza with heavy metal blasting out trying to wake me up!

Mini convoy from South will RV at Dalton Barracks (Abingdon South) Junction of A34 down the slip lay-by on left at 7.15 to 7.25am on Sunday. Aiming to get to Silverstone as soon after 8am as we can manage :whistle:.

To Hairy or any others heading up the A34 feel free to join us and please post on here if you intend to join up. If not we'll be looking out for the Kentish contingent if you drop out of hyperspace on the M40. ;)

Tim, you have PM, but the Kent lot (3) are heading up the M40, hoping to arrive between 7:30 and 8 ish (very ISH)

Stu

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
This is getting wicked its like reading a military assault plan (seatcupra.net) invades Silverstone.

Shaping up to be the best meet of the season, hope you’ve all got your flags to wave in support and to scare the **** out of the opposition. General M0rk will be in position at 07.45 hrs to plan the final assault all troops need to be in position by 10.00. We await the final orders for the last race from our glorious leaders; take no prisoners come on lets do it!!!!

:redface:

I need :help:

“ must get out more”

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
This is getting wicked its like reading a military assault plan (seatcupra.net) invades Silverstone.

Shaping up to be the best meet of the season, hope you’ve all got your flags to wave in support and to scare the **** out of the opposition. General M0rk will be in position at 07.45 hrs to plan the final assault all troops need to be in position by 10.00. We await the final orders for the last race from our glorious leaders; take no prisoners come on lets do it!!!!

:redface:

I need :help:

“ must get out more”

Ok General! Just watch out for the "flankers" on our left (Type R's or the pinkshirted scoobyloving boys :gay:) and defend your position to the last! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.