Silverstone BTCC finale 15th Oct - NO PASSES LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Hopefully it won't be as foggy tomorrow as it is this morning. Things are a wee bit delayed at the mo as I understand it. Tomorrow's weather forecast had it down as being moderate visibility though, compared to today's poor.

Don't think anything's started yet. I've been listening from the bathroom window and can't hear any FBMWs!

ice maiden

my lot are there and booked into the hotel...now off to qualifying......

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Anyone know a number I can ring silverstone on cause I ordered my ticket online Monday and it hasn't arrived, the number they give on there website is only for weekdays [:@]

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Anyone know a number I can ring silverstone on cause I ordered my ticket online Monday and it hasn't arrived, the number they give on there website is only for weekdays [:@]

If you ordered monday you will have missed the deadline for orders to be posted so they will be available for collection from the ticket office. Least thats what I gathered.

wrc

May 1, 2005
TAMWORTH
your not on your own m8.:)
i have no tickets either,[:@] been waiting for days now from the 4th OCT & still nothing when the post came.[:@]

i also have tried to phone today & office is closed until Monday.:censored:
i will have to buy 2 tickets on the gate on sunday.:-o
i have sent a letter of complaint in to customer services today, about this issuse.:censored:

i want me £30 back.:cry:

not a happy bunny at all.:censored: :censored: [:@]

Last edited:

honeyman

Pirates
Oct 20, 2004
Northampton
Just picked mine up from the ticket collection office apparently they are trying a new system that has crashed, so your tickets should be there for you to collect, nice of them to e-mail me and let me know. just write down your order number. :D

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
m0rk just contacted me, we are next to the back straight, near the second bridge.

The silverstone staff should direct you, but when you come in the main entrance, you need to go over the bridge, then follow the road down to the roundabout, and head towards the second circuit bridge, (don't cros the bridge) we will be to the right of that bridge next to the circuit.

NeilC

Has left the fold...
Mar 23, 2004
somewhere else
Just picked mine up from the ticket collection office apparently they are trying a new system that has crashed, so your tickets should be there for you to collect, nice of them to e-mail me and let me know. just write down your order number. :D

Cheers for that. I did think they were leaving it a bit late.

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
m0rk just contacted me, we are next to the back straight, near the second bridge.

The silverstone staff should direct you, but when you come in the main entrance, you need to go over the bridge, then follow the road down to the roundabout, and head towards the second circuit bridge, (don't cros the bridge) we will be to the right of that bridge next to the circuit.

Cheers Z!

Just cleaned the car, got to get supplies together and I'll be ready for the off ing the morning!

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
How about a convoy for those heading up the A34 from Newbury and the South. We could hook up a little way North of the Chieveley Junction with M4, and then make "stately" progress up to Silverstone. Any takers?

Tim, did you get any takers for this idea, I could join at Newbury if ther are a few of us.

Hairy

Oct 17, 2004
Wiltshire
To Hairy or any others heading up the A34 feel free to join us and please post on here if you intend to join up. If not we'll be looking out for the Kentish contingent if you drop out of hyperspace on the M40. ;)

Just spotted this, will try and meet you.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I watched Qual from the SEAT pit garage.... there was some nail biting going on

JP wasn't 'far' off the pace - only about 1s - just it's all very very tight up the top end

Status
Not open for further replies.