Silverstone BTCC finale 15th Oct - NO PASSES LEFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Qualifying didn't go to plan did it really. :( But so far this season when they have had good luck with qualifying they may have suffered bad race days, maybe the dreaded bad luck has switched days. ;)

Priority has to be and always has been the Manufacturers' title. Jason always had the slimest of chances anyway, given how many D.N.F's they have suffered. But this is touring car racing, and the last race weekend of the season to boot.

So the words 'Anything could Happen' are of the highest relevance right now, the last race especially could be a crash fest as tempers frey and frustrations surface.

My head tells me Matt Neal will successfully defend his title tomorrow, its his championship to c**k up, but you never know what might happen ;) My heart is hoping Plato can pull off a blinder and Matt Neal loses it.

And if all 3 SEATs finish well, and the other Team Dynamics drivers don't fair so well, SEAT always have a chance at the Teams' championship also. So the triple might be beyond them, but they could still do the double. :)

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Possible Roadwork delays tomorrow A43 Towcester

Just found this out, from a post on the BTCC forums, some clown at the Highways Agency decided to plan this to start on the same weekend as the BTCC. :rolleyes:

Thought i should at least try and warn you. They reckon a delay of 10 mins in peak times, so it may not be a problem if your arriving early, just be aware and allow a little extra time. It maybe no problem at all, but thought id let you all know, abeit its a bit late now.

"Major roadworks to improve the safety on a Northamptonshire road are set to begin this weekend. The work to the central reservation and verge drainage system on the A43 Silverstone bypass aims to reduce the flooding risk on the road.

The stretch between Towcester roundabout and the dadford road jucntion will be affected. The outside lane of the dual carriage way will be closed in both directions overnight and some weekends"

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I'm guessing you are near the circuit and not in Scotland Iain!

Yeah I'm 15 mins down the road. :)

I thought that may have been the SCN section parked up at the Nat straight, as I think m0rk passed me the other way as I was heading into the paddock carpark. According to the event programme, you were down to be next to the trade stands with a VXR club, so SEAT have done well to get you that spot infield. :D

T. Spark

right, time to hit the sack... up at 6am :confused:

must remember to grab my camera and batteries (on charge) in the morning.........

Up at 6am? I need be leaving the house by 6am, and I need to clean the car in the morning aswell...

5am start for me, and its now just past 2am....

Cant wait :D

See thi all soon!!!11one

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise