Single again free to do as I please

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Loool good I went to bed woke up to crap about the ex the mans a pycho

Seat Leon bet ur chuffed :) chuck a pick up :)

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
so just getting little things done atm for it.. the engine bay lights area mainly for show purpose only to show off my engine bay plastics..i hope to see you at a meet soon miss24 be nice to properly speak to u

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Yeah ill be out soon as Soon as i know what's what ect and certain issues sorted :)

Glad cars coming along

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
will be good to see you about and at the meets. if i seee you driving about ill be sure to give you a horn or flash at you.....my headlights nothing else haha

to be honest i see the car as a woring progress cause there is always room for improvement

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
You most likely will see me in always out now :) FREEEEEDOMMMM and stuff to make up for :) I'm being taken out on a date tomorrow :) excited

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Well if a man wants to treat me I'm not saying no :) and don't know what else can do to my car

P.s I deserve to be treated right :)

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Well why isn't it lower then?! haha

Very sorry to hear about your break up and how the guy was a total ****!!

But glad that you are able to do your own thing again and get out in that car of yours!!!

Because I get a chassis knock and **** aint the word he's a low life scumbag and is gonna end up in serious crap if he isn't careful he's pissing a fair few people off

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.