Sitech racing rolling road day NOW BOOKED **30th March 9:30am start**

Pete.

May 1, 2010
Aberdeen
Not sure if can make this now. Cars in the garage getting work done and might not have it back by the end of the month.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
No bother mate.

Can anyone else on the list please PM me to confirm if they're running or not???

I need a confirmed 10 cars minimum to make this happen. I just need to know so that it can go ahead or I have to call and cancel it.

Beazy

Sep 21, 2011
No bother mate.

Can anyone else on the list please PM me to confirm if they're running or not???

I need a confirmed 10 cars minimum to make this happen. I just need to know so that it can go ahead or I have to call and cancel it.

If you can't get the 10 cars there a RR day on the week before, I know FOC people invited ZSOC people to it so maybe worth contacting one of them and seeing if you can get in on it as they've already got the required numbers.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Right folks, a week today for this.

Can anyone who wants to run please contact me on 07545 951637 and tell me what car you'll be running if you haven't already done so.

Remember and ask about if anyone else wishes to run.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Well this RR day is tomorrow folks. I have the minimum amount of cars now to keep this goin and a big thanks to those who made this happen.

If anyone else knows anyone that wants to come to either spectate or run then there more than welcome.

I'm gonna be through there for 9:15am with a few of the guys. We'll be meeting at the bowtrees services at 8:45 then headin over the Kincardine bridge towards Rosyth if anyone wants to follow us.

Last edited:

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Massive thanks to all that turned up today to make this happen. Was feckin cold but still good banter lol

Here's a full list of the cars and results.

bigwull

Oct 22, 2013
tyre, glasgow
Well I was over the moon with my results today, thanks for organising this Eck, good meeting you and a few other guys, good banter. Gary's mk1 lcr was awesome but you saved the best for last (nearly) eh ;) lol

Last edited:

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
Thanks to Eck for letting us jump in on this at the last minute. Plenty happy with the figures. Would have been a lot better if the slave cylinder hadn't failed at crail and I ended up on a low loader to get home :cry:

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.