Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

slave cylinder

Discussion in 'Leon Mk1 (2000-2006)' started by supercuprar, Mar 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. supercuprar

supercuprar James whitburn

Righty ho !

my slaves gone again ! only had it replaced in novembr 2007 from seat in windsor , whats the deal with the warranty ? are they going to be sh its and make me pay for everything?
    i dont have a warranty anymore on the car but surly they have a warranty on the parts?

[:@] [:@]

2. LEE69

LEE69 Stage 2 Revo'd

12 months i'd have said, saying that there is something about a 6 year service life check with trading standards,

3. stpete

I had a feeling it was 2 years and included labour but i might be dreaming!!!

4. Markyboyt

I would definitely be in touch with them if i was you, i'm not sure what warranty the parts come with but if there still covered labour should also be covered, its actually usual practice that labour is covered under parts warranty even if the parts werent dealer fitted.

5. Avant4me

Avant4me Active Member

Had my clutch master cylinder replaced twice under parts warranty. If it is genuine VW parts, then it is covered by a two year warranty. If it is the part which is at fault, then they will pick up the bill for the labour as well