smaller washer jet bottle ?

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
depends how small you want anything is better than that tank :cartman:. i used a golf mk4 washer bottle
007.jpg

May 25, 2008
cambs
I've got a mk1 golf washer bottle in mine only because there was one kicking round my mates yard and it still uses the STD pump bonus!

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Someone say my name...?

Yeah don't even contemplate using the rubber joiners and jubilees they provide in the kits unless it states they come with proper 3-4 ply silicone, which many don't (though Joe's link seems to suggest otherwise). They're good value kits

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
Someone say my name...?

Yeah don't even contemplate using the rubber joiners and jubilees they provide in the kits unless it states they come with proper 3-4 ply silicone, which many don't (though Joe's link seems to suggest otherwise). They're good value kits

:lol:

Mine came with 3 ply stuff but it wasn't up to what I needed it for so Chris - I would avoid it for what it's worth. Still way cheaper to get the aluminium piping in a kit like this than buying it seperately though.

m0sch

JabbaSport K04 Cupra
Feb 11, 2010
Windsor
www.facebook.com
yeah no worries mate i had all my tools at my parents n they have moved today n i dont really have anywhere to work on my car at my ne flat so bit of a hassle at the mo but once iv got the cooler , pipework n washer bottle etc i can start things moving :) im gonna sit cooler right at the front so chop the bumper up more :lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.