Snetterton BTCC 7/8 August YRC

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
shall be attending but going with my mates stag do so i know there will be more than my car and no idea who else is driving

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
got my tickets so i will be there, hopefully not with my motor and getting a lift as i am uber skint but if i see ony SCN'rs will say hello

Hi All

Apologies for being on the QT. Parking passes have arrived new plan is that they'll be available for collection on the gate at the circuit. Theoretically, this works in your favours because you might get a little queue jump!

H

FSiLeonMike

Barmy Army Reservist (TA)
Apr 26, 2007
Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket-ish
Hi All

Apologies for being on the QT. Parking passes have arrived new plan is that they'll be available for collection on the gate at the circuit. Theoretically, this works in your favours because you might get a little queue jump!

H

Can I get mine on the Saturday????????????????????????? ;) of even the Friday (I work in Thetford 10 miles away)

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Have fun all who are going and please find out whats going on with Fulvio as I can't be there to cross examine in person as we're off on Hols. you may have to threaten Hannah with Morris dancing to get the info ;)

Has Fulvio got a worthwhile double booking this weekend or is he seal clubbing in Ibizia with the Stig?

Touring car one off in the third Focus/Vectra or testing somewhere else?

Is Kane Astin really going to be in a JHR car at the Renault World Series , and if so will it be ours?.

I expect the full story from our intrepid sleuths when I get back !!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.