Snow foaming

cupra r tdi

leon cupra fr
Oct 21, 2010
gloucestershire
Pic of my snow foamed leon

012_zpsd8aea3d3.jpg

What snow foam are people using and what washing detergent?

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
How much is that snowfoam?

The cherry one from UKValetpro is £17 for 5L and I have used that which is decent but wanted to know if there is anything competitively priced against it

£19.95 from their online store. I get it at about half that though :)

One full foam bottle can last me 5 cars though, only ever needs one quick pass as the foam is nice and thick, 5 litres will last you ages!

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I knew I should have taken a pic yesterday when I used my snow foam for the first time lol.

I just bought a new lance and Magifoam kit off the autobrite site to go with my new Nikfisk pressure washer. It foams up really well. I use megs car shampoo for the hand wash and the purple indurance tyre shine.

I'm on the look out for a deal on good alloy cleaner and a group buy on something like the EZ brush kit.

lawrieIbizaMk4

Team Boc!
Aug 31, 2009
Milngavie, Glasgow
www.bebo.com
I knew I should have taken a pic yesterday when I used my snow foam for the first time lol.

I just bought a new lance and Magifoam kit off the autobrite site to go with my new Nikfisk pressure washer. It foams up really well. I use megs car shampoo for the hand wash and the purple indurance tyre shine.

I'm on the look out for a deal on good alloy cleaner and a group buy on something like the EZ brush kit.

Ez detail brush is honestly worth every penny eck, only brush vie found so far that fits behind my brakes lol.

Jaycupra51

Mar 20, 2012
Gloucestershire
There doing green yellow and pink now too I'm just talking to the boss of autobrite trying to get a group buy
Together to get 10% discount they have just done a deal on there snowfoam lances for £41 include 500ml of magifoam and free delivery

LukeWS

Jun 13, 2012
Leicester
There doing green yellow and pink now too I'm just talking to the boss of autobrite trying to get a group buy
Together to get 10% discount they have just done a deal on there snowfoam lances for £41 include 500ml of magifoam and free delivery

Testing for black aswell mark said the other day, im going to end up skint buying all the colours haha!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.