So close but so far...

Adz^

How the hell did you guys get through he last few days waiting for your cars?!? I'm picking mine up tomorrow after work but I've spent the last 3 days staring at the clock!

Can't wait....

Arguably a pointless thread but nevermind :D

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
I watched our sales manager driving mine about before I sold my car and had my deposit..lol

munchycarrot

I bet you're out & about now in it :) have fun, and yes, the wait WAS a killer

Adz^

oh my god its good. Its a good thing i didn't go for the cupra, i think id be dead already! lol..fr has so much go...loving it.

richjj1974

I look forward to my half an hour drive to work now! 22 miles of pure bliss!
I got 36 mpg out of her today on a tidy run home too, it creeping up after only 800 miles on the clock.

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
a bocanegra in white,its been at the dealers for a week today now but getting a few things done before i pick it up so its being delayed a bit.

this is it

31e1d090.jpg

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
do i detect a hint of sex wee in craigs pants???

sorry too much info XD

dont know how you are managing to wait, i would be camped outside the dealers in a tent

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
haha you're not wrong dave

i ordered it on the 20th of september so it seems like ages now although ive heard some horror stories about waiting times,im just happy my car is physicaly here a few days wont hurt....

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
how are you finding the car so far?after looking at the pic i think i might have the alloys sprayed black they look sweet

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
absaloutly loving it, the black alloys really do look the part, i only went for the 1.4 as im only 19 so insurance was a bit of a problem,

Last edited:

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
yeh I thought insurance would be a problem too but I managed to get a quote for 783 and I'm 20, this is the first car I'm insuring privately so I was a bit worried but I'm quite happy with that

black alloys have definetly got me thinking

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
privately just as normal insurance, instead of having the car on a company fleet policy as I was before I meant

I just done a bog standard comparison site search to find my deal

belly3

yeh I thought insurance would be a problem too but I managed to get a quote for 783 and I'm 20, this is the first car I'm insuring privately so I was a bit worried but I'm quite happy with that

black alloys have definetly got me thinking

783?! how the hell did you manage that?!

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
I must be special :D

in all seriousness I just put in my details and punched the search button that was it, am I allowed to say who gave me the best quote?