Some new FR pics - courtesy of Holders of Congresbury

T4Z

YerMother said:
Look how high the back end is! Whats that about?

The olnly reason it looks so high is because its a new car. The suspension hasnt had chance to settle as it were. The FR in the picture has delivery mileage only and hasnt been driven anywhere other than on and off the carrier pretty much.

Have you never jacked you car up and noticed it always appears higher untill you dirve it and it appears to have settled???? ;) :p ;)

T4Z

Syphon said:
Blimey - I'd love an all day test drive :)

Scott

:cloud9:

Judging by the intense 5 minutes of questions, one question after another you asked the other day you've got it bad Scott!! LOL

T4Z

You should have seen him when he came in the other day, like a kid with a new toy. Then we got onto the topic of the cupra and that was it his eyes lite up and bang the questions one after another after another LOL
;)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
T4Z said:
You should have seen him when he came in the other day, like a kid with a new toy. Then we got onto the topic of the cupra and that was it his eyes lite up and bang the questions one after another after another LOL
;)

You wait until I pick my own Cupra up. I'll have a tent set up in the car park the night before. :yes:

Scott

T4Z

Syphon said:
You wait until I pick my own Cupra up. I'll have a tent set up in the car park the night before. :yes:

Scott

Lmao i wouldnt put it past you!!!

Theres a nice spot of grass on the verge of the payment, im sure you'd be comfy there, should you need shelter in csae it rains theres a shed down the back!!! ;) lol

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Cheers Scott

So the ones on the grey car at the dealer are the 17" and the ones on the yellow car in the link are the 18";) Yep sure look like but not as good as the EOS wheels.

Rob

Be good to see what the Cupra looks like next week at Excel

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Thanks

Heres a pic of the EOS wheels for comparison

06_450.108265.jpg

Last edited:

Carnivor

Jul 7, 2006
In my LeonFR 2.0 TDI
well i can now say, the car on the forecourt was mine, its so choice, thanks for posting the pics, although you spoilt my joy of being the first to put pics of my car on here you saved me the hassle of takin pics when driving is so much fun

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Carnivor said:
well i can now say, the car on the forecourt was mine, its so choice, thanks for posting the pics, although you spoilt my joy of being the first to put pics of my car on here you saved me the hassle of takin pics when driving is so much fun

Hi. Cheers for being cool about me posting the pics. :duck: :)

I've just got back and asked if the owner had been in nice and early to pick it up. They said you had. :) I bet you were pretty excited. ;)

Nice looking car. You'll have to post some pics of it all in pristine condition. I'll wave if I see you in the area. :)

Scott

Carnivor

Jul 7, 2006
In my LeonFR 2.0 TDI
yer man i'll do some pics tomorrow i think

150miles we done today, and now it needs a wash ( i seem to have culled 50% of the southwests insect population ), stayed off the motorways and did a big circle round bristol only using a roads, stopped in bathhampton at the George for a quick pub lunch then off again,

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise