Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.

Some Questions about the MK4 (6l) ibiza

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk4' started by lluna_polanco, Jul 9, 2018.

1. lluna_polanco

lluna_polanco Member

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to apologize if these questions has being answered. Also, I am a noob as to euro cars in general, please bare with me.

Second, I want to let you know that regarless of what my profile states I am in the Dominican Republic.

Third, I have a Seat Ibiza MK4 (2007 6l) reference without fog lights I would like to know which fog lights grill would fit in the bumper in order for me to add fog lights.

Fourth, is there any wheel spacers that you recommend? Im looking to move the wheels outward about 5mm.

Also, one last thing, which adapter can I use to fill the Double Dim hole into a single dim? I bought one in the interwebs and I doesn't really fit.

photo_2018-07-08_19-25-46.jpg
    photo_2018-05-29_13-52-58.jpg

2. lluna_polanco

lluna_polanco Member

*bump* any ideas for the second and last question?

3. R3k1355

R3k1355 Senior Member

Any old 5mm slip on spacers should be ok, you may/may not need longer wheel bolts.
    You'd have to get some spacers and see how it go's.

Not sure what front grill you'd need for foglights, do you get the FR model over there??
    Might need to buy a complete unit and swap the relevant bits over to your car - do you have the correct switch and stuff for front fogs???

4. lluna_polanco

lluna_polanco Member

Hi thanks for the information about the spacers, I'll see what I can find on the interwebs.

For the ibiza we only get the reference, we don't get the FR nor the cupra unless is the Leon, however If you can point me where to get the part number or provide the part number to me I can buy it online and bite the bullet.

I don't think I've got the button, but I have some empty in the dash where I can adapt a button to turn them on when I need them.

5. R3k1355

R3k1355 Senior Member

lluna_polanco likes this.
  6. lluna_polanco

lluna_polanco Member

Thank you very very much, this will be really useful, I was looking for a place online that had all the parts number like that but I was unable to find it!

7. R3k1355

R3k1355 Senior Member