Someone got these taillights? AWESOME!!

es_one

Hello Someone here who got these Taillights?
I would like to see those On a Ibiza..cause I have a black Ibiza so I think they would be nice :D

baklykt.jpg

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Would look quite sweet if they wouldn't be 3-D clusters. Just normal shape, with those lenses in that colour.

Mig

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
..so smoked standard lenses then lol :D, i had smoked standard clusters on my black mk2 golf, along with black side repeaters. probably illegal but look mint :D

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
..so smoked standard lenses then lol :D, i had smoked standard clusters on my black mk2 golf, along with black side repeaters. probably illegal but look mint :D

No, I mean that the inside stays as it is, but the outer cover isn't all moulded to try and make it look like a rocket. If you get what I mean :doh: .

Mig

Mckellar

they scream out: chav/ned/boyracer! 3D clusters..eugh! dont do it

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
hope they aint as bad as the kids pe306 @ work

look liek summat off a fair ground ride :(

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Upon closer inspection I think that they aren't actually 3d style ones. Because if they were, than the huge brake light lens cover would be sticking out on the right, but its not. Would really need to see them in real life to decide what they are like.

Mig

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Hmmmm, still cant really tell. Anyways one this is for sure, the colour/clear ones are absolutely revolting. Makes the black ones look quite decent.

Mig

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Maybe if the shop/seller offer a "14 day no quibble money back guarantee" than I recon you should buy a pair and see what they are like. If they are cack, than just send them back [B)]

Mig

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.