Soon to be SC Owner

Jan 22, 2019
Hello all,

I am soon to be a proud new owner of a 2016 Leon Cupra SC 290. Leaving the world of a Honda Civic Type S for a bit of a power upgrade.

Deposit went down last week so waiting for the final preparations to be complete and my Old registration plate to be sorted.

I’ve been reading a lot of the posts about the small mods which people have done. What would be the FIRST thing to do in your opinion.

I’m looking at getting some red details to go around the outside and potentially some wind deflectors.

Any advice and opinions greatly appreciated...I might add I’m a bit geeky so any techie mods would be very appropriate.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN and hope your new Cupra is not too much after the Honda, as it is quite a beast. Getting Mich Pilot Sport 4S tyres on is the first thing I would do, and maybe one of the inserts (plenty of info on here) that stops the tramping on quick starts.

Jan 22, 2019
Welcome to SCN and hope your new Cupra is not too much after the Honda, as it is quite a beast. Getting Mich Pilot Sport 4S tyres on is the first thing I would do, and maybe one of the inserts (plenty of info on here) that stops the tramping on quick starts.
Hi, I will definitely be looking at some proper rubber on it.
What do you mean inserts ?

Thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.