Sorry pals it is goodbye from me!!

Spanky

Banana Virgin..
Feb 5, 2005
Preston, Lancashire
Must admit, the 225's look very well indeed, especially in Silver with the anthracite wheels, but as soon as you open the door, its all goes horribly wrong, such a nasty interior, IMO. ;)

Riddick_m3

Mar 17, 2005
Sudbury, Suffolk
leonlad dont you think we might be joking lol, ok fair enough it isnt the best looking car but if she wants it good on her, but that does open a door for a few jokes ect ect. thats just humour for ya :)

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
£17 K seems an awful lot for a second hand Megane 225 . They can be had brand new for around the 15k mark from brokers and the used value is nearly as bad as the LCR . Hope you are getting the facelifted version for that price.

Last edited:

SHADY-NINJA

Feb 14, 2005
London
www.airconmedic.co.uk
i would not trade my L CUPRA R for a french car like Renult that seems to do a surgical face lift every 19 months or so. Renults are very hard to work on. A timing belt takes about 6 hours to do. Trust me.
If you stayed with the leon, threr are tons of mods and parts to get for your car.

Fast_Eddie

BMW 1series M please!
May 16, 2004
Bradford West Yorkshire
angelwings said:
Well you are going to hate me!! Bought a new car today and it wasn't a Seat.
Saw a Megane 225 Cup for 16995 and traded my LCR in. So here is the competition. Guess what was on the cheque I gave them?
My car....26 th miles, reg Nov 03, condition poor.
Their car....1500 miles, reg Dec 05, condition immaculate.

Over to you, see who can win??!!
does anyone have any feedback about angelwings's new motor or has she left the site??

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.