south bank parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer Tris, id say 8am would be ok, racing proper doesn't start until gone 10am, so a good 2 hours before, should be ok.

There are other groups, that are interested in the South Bank too, so we may have to consider the possibility of aiming a bit earlier. But i think we arrived sort of after 8, last year, and it wasn't that busy, but it was getting that way.

there'll be quite a few of us arriving early then:think:

Defo up for South Bank, even if we have to pay for it.
Done so every other time except last October.

It's by far the best view point, convenient to have the car near by without having to carry loads, and it's always been the cheapest coffee/burgers/beer on the Rally x top park :thumbup:

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Muzorewa said:
Yes, interested, just depends on timing. Have to sort a few things out Saturday, cleaning guinea pigs, usual Saturday drill :rolleyes:

Paul and Z

We will be leaving Stockport about 9am :sleeping: to meet up with Phil and Lord Storm at Uttoxeter at 10.30.
Are you still up for a convoy?:funk:

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
ZBOYD said:
Yer Tris, id say 8am would be ok, racing proper doesn't start until gone 10am, so a good 2 hours before, should be ok.

There are other groups, that are interested in the South Bank too, so we may have to consider the possibility of aiming a bit earlier. But i think we arrived sort of after 8, last year, and it wasn't that busy, but it was getting that way.

I'm based in Buckingham for the weekend, so I'm aiming to be there for 9.30am. There'd better be spaces left. :p

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
CUPRACAR said:
Paul and Z

We will be leaving Stockport about 9am :sleeping: to meet up with Phil and Lord Storm at Uttoxeter at 10.30.
Are you still up for a convoy?:funk:
We're not leaving until lunchtime now, aside from making sure our guinea pigs are spotlessly clean :rolleyes: the wife is now working Saturday morning. Our only other option is to bring the little girl, but she can wait until Snetterton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.