South East members list

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
because where ive had no choice to paint outside the weather where its cold it isnt helping the paint stick to the surface proeprly to give me a nice even finish.. its like when people spray a car panel they do it in a nice warm oven not outside in the cold if yoiu get what i mean..

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
because where ive had no choice to paint outside the weather where its cold it isnt helping the paint stick to the surface proeprly to give me a nice even finish.. its like when people spray a car panel they do it in a nice warm oven not outside in the cold if yoiu get what i mean..

Ohhh I'd be inpatient

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i must admit miss24 i was starting to get impatient with it but im like if i wait and take my time it will turn out ok.been thinking about doing it all in silver chrome so its like wearing a mirror lol or just stick to the red and gold

littlefella

Jun 9, 2012
london/liverpool
i'd be inpatient too, i'd end up having a drink n trashin my spare room........ then prob have another drink n go n a decorating spree, with much regret the next day!

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
sounds like a plan lol..at the moment ive got painted and rubbed down front and back piece.grey waist.blue thighs and legs lol i look like a flippin puzzle gone wrong lol

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
might have to make a bigger costume..no wait ill have two costumes then..hey just admit it you want me to make you one haha.. ill prob just exercise and burn it all off

TheScientist

Me! Me! Me!

Mk1 Leon TDI driver here from Hastings, East Sussex

Definitely up for a meet up, keep me posted :D

TheScientist

Yeah November would be good for me, hopefully I'll have some new wheels on by then :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members