south yorkshire/nearby meetings

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
hello everyone im from down london and have alot of seat meetings down here and im not up yorkshire alot seeing my girlfriend and was wondering if there are any meeting you guys do in yorkshire.down here we do a meet the last friday of every month.do you do something similiar.if not would anyone be intererested in starting some regular meetings

Dante L2A2

May 24, 2012
west Yorkshire
I dont think there are any regular meets in the yorkshire area. people might meet up
When are you coming up and where abouts in yorkshire see if we can get a meet going

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
you should do regualr meets up yorkshire once a month. if i come up i might have to organise one and see how much interest i get.....i go to south yorkshire in rotherham

M30 SCK

Aug 28, 2009
Rotherham
Have a look on Facebook for lowdownvw.
Meet in Sheffield,near meadowhell.
I've not been myself, only just discovered it!

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
yell yeah.....i only jut noticed you from rotherham mate. how far from maltby are you im mainly there im coming up there next weekend. if you see a mk5 grey ibiza with gold wheels its me

M30 SCK

Aug 28, 2009
Rotherham
From Wath, wife's originally from maltby and got some friends that way, go over regular.
I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
the funny thing is we have the same 1.6tdi has the car ever given you any problems lol.. yeah when im down be niceo meet up with you or summink. im down friday anyway so......im hoping to get my car into darkside developments to whack out some big power out of it pushing the 1.6 engine to 170hp

M30 SCK

Aug 28, 2009
Rotherham
Had it go into limp mode once, been fine since.
Use clearing DPF as an excuse to give it a blast every so often!!!

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
well would love to arrange a meet up when im up.im staying up rotherham the weekend of january 11-13 2013 basially they are going to put a 2.0 trubo in it and tune the ecu to adapt to the turbo

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Well i. coming up this friday but only to pick up my girlfriend then drop off my.old 16 inch alloys to someone then going home... ill be up in january that weekend..ill have the day off so ill come.up in the moenjng and stay all weekend..why is that mate

M30 SCK

Aug 28, 2009
Rotherham
Driving through maltby fri afternoon on way to Laughton.
Try and meet up January, be good to see the power of the darkside!!!

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
yeah man defo.. like i said i am up yorkshire alot now once got some moey together going to see about getting that 2.0 turbo put in if u sdomehow notice me driving around jsut beep mate you cant exactly miss a grey mk5 with gold wheels haha

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise