Spacesaver for 18" wheeled Leon ST

Allan

Apr 29, 2019
Hi folks. Just after some advice. Looking to buy the above for our new car but I'm not sure what the exact size of the spacesaver would be.
Did a search on here and someone linked to a place selling the wheel and toolkit but it doesn't state the size. Just looking at 2nd hand ones for now so want to make sure I get the right one.
Many thanks.

KV100

May 14, 2019
Hi, I've got 18" x225 tyres on mine. I've had a look and the size on the space saver is T125/70R16. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Allan

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi folks. Just after some advice. Looking to buy the above for our new car but I'm not sure what the exact size of the spacesaver would be.
Did a search on here and someone linked to a place selling the wheel and toolkit but it doesn't state the size. Just looking at 2nd hand ones for now so want to make sure I get the right one.
Many thanks.
There are two sizes for the space saver wheel, T125/70 R16 and T125/70 R18, the latter is usually fitted when Seat Sound is fitted as the Subwoofer is housed in the wheel. My choice would be the 18" wheel but they are usually harder to find on Ebay.

Reactions: Allan
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.