Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Spark Plugs - How to

Discussion in 'Leon Mk1 (2000-2006)' started by s5luf, Feb 18, 2008.

1. s5luf

s5luf Active Member

Hi all

I just brought some Denso Iridium spark plugs, for my Cupra R.

I had a look at fitting them the weekend, i can see two coilpacks, but the other two are cover up. Tried to find a guide on how to, but couldn't find one.

Please can anyone help?

Cheers

Craig

2. oedwards

oedwards Full Member

All of those tubes/wires either plug/clip in. If you are care full, remember where they came from and don’t rip it apart (worth taking a photo from you your mobile) it is fairly easy to take off and put back.

3. dainott2105

dainott2105 mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI

Im going for DENSO IRIDIUM IK22 for my cupra. want the 22's cos been told that for approx every 50 BHP (fitted a full miltek system last week and rema in a few weeks :)) you increase you should should move to the colder rated plug and the IK20's are for standard 1.8t. Am i about right or talking rubbish lol?

PS anyone know whats the best price about for these at the mo. Cheapest i have found is £35 delivered for a set of 4. Ok i thought