SPECIAL SCN OFFER - PASSENGER RIDE with a SEAT WTCC Driver - Brands Hatch WTCC

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Ok folks, I have had a call this afternoon from SEAT Sport UK, with, what is simply a mind blowing once in a lifetime opportunity for a few lucky people on the forum. :)

This Saturday 20th May, between 4.50pm to 5.40pm, around 20 of you lucky SEAT owners, will get the opportunity of a few passenger (road car) laps of the Brands Hatch circuit with one of the six SEAT Sport World Touring Car Drivers.

I kid you not!! Amazing eh. [B)]

It should include a weekend pass for Brands Hatch WTCC qualifying, and should include race day too, but SEAT Sport UK are getting that confirmed for us.

The rules and how to apply

1. You MUST be a Full and active Member of SCN, and MUST own a SEAT car.
2. You MUST be able to be at Brands Hatch circuit in plenty of time this Saturday (20th May)

THIS IS CLOSED - DO NOT EMAIL US!

The lucky few will be chosen at random from a draw of the entries we receive, this will take place before the end of Wednesday 17th May, the next 48 hours or so.

The winners will be notified by email, phone whichever were able to contact you on.

Note: if your selected, but for any reason won't be able to go, don't just hang on to it, let us know so we can pass it on to someone who will make use of it.

Lastly, thanks to SEAT Sport, for this fantastic offer, those of you who win are very very lucky people. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
That is indeed a superb offer, I'm gutted I won't be able to be there on the Friday. Nearly as gutted as I was about last weekend's front row going down the pan!

Good luck to the ones who make it ;)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Sorry my BAD its Saturday 20th May!!!

Sorry folks, its my cloth ears filled with cataghh :(

Its Saturday 20th May, same times though as above.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Previous commitments dictated that I could not make Brands next Saturday but if I am lucky enough to be drawn, :) Bollocks to commitments

MarcoPolo

Feb 8, 2005
Hampshire
www.marcopolo.me.uk
Don't you just love SEAT?

Last year a load of tickets to WTCC at Silverstone and now this! :)

Sounds like a load of fun for some lucky people..... shame commitments mean I can't make it.... but tickets for Sunday are in my grubby little paws already!

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
CUPRACAR said:
Previous commitments dictated that I could not make Brands next Saturday but if I am lucky enough to be drawn, :) Bollocks to commitments
You can see the scene now - CupraCar wins, gets to Potter's Bar M25 services for a shot of Optimax, then can't find the keys to get going again! :lol:

:fool:

:harhar:

To all the lucky winners - you *******s!!! :censored:

Not only am I not eligible, but I have to marshal the track for your lucky g*ts on your hot laps! :banghead:

If you don't at least wave on your way past, I will deploy the red flag :redcard: ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.