SPECIAL SCN OFFER - PASSENGER RIDE with a SEAT WTCC Driver - Brands Hatch WTCC

TimBarratt

Oct 6, 2004
Blandford
Just wanted to say thanks for sorting this weekend out. What an amazing time, the co driver experience was amazing.

What a great day out.

Thanks again.

jetsetjimbo

a.k.a James
Jun 12, 2005
J2 M5
Feel said:
Top time. Jordi was impressive on the track (I guessed that the drivers wouldn't be throwing it around THAT much). I thought he'd forgotten to go round the indy track he was braking that hard.

My favorite quote was "See, the M5 has only pulled 15 yards on us in one lap". It was nice to be that close to it while it was being driven hard.

Sounds like you all had a fantastic day! I'm green with envy - so wished I could've made it.

:cry:

DANNY H

Mar 27, 2006
Ipswich
Rickard Rydell can recommemd a really good chinese in kent, thats how surreal it was, chatting to him while we waited for Mansell to finish his laps.

Aug 30, 2004
Stockport
Wow, what a fantastic weekend, despite the weather. The stuff that dreams are made of. The whole thing seams surreal. Everything just seemed to come right. I so wanted to win the ride and I did:) and then I thought, would'nt it be great if I got a ride with Tommo,
and I did.:) Wouldn't it be great if we got a 1,2,3, and we did. :) Then I thought, wouldn't it be great if I found my keys, and........I DID!!:D So Phil didn't bury them on the Brands BTCC campsite five weeks ago after all. :p Mrs Cupracar suggested asking at the Thistle to see if they had been handed in. Lo and behold, they were in their lost property drawer. Result.:funk:

As for the ride, same as everyone else, still wearing the smile. My ride with Tommo was with m0rk and Laura (guess who got the front seat?):whistle: But being in the back didn't detract from the thrill and the experience. Loved every second of it. After the ride I decided to go and thank Scott Dennis. Whilst talking to him, Mr Plato joined in and we had a little chat about the experience and he was giving me encouragement to do a track day with the LCR. He said they are great motors.:thumbup: Then a little bit of icing on the cake, as Muzawara and I were walking back behind the pit lane, we met Zinardi. Paul insisted on an autograph, which made him drop his sticks, which I picked up and gave him back. What a nice man. (not me, Zinardi)

It was good to put some more faces to the names. Thanks again Tris for the T-shirts, and Gary, hope she didn't batter the credit card too much. Nice to meet you too Tim, and everybody else I've missed.

Paul, ref your other thread, we got home about 8:15pm, but we suffered really bad traffic on the M25, especially around Heathrow. We left before you because we understood you were staying a bit later to miss the traffic, sorry about that. You must have made really good time, cause I wasn't hanging about. Had a good play on the M40 with a blue M3. gave him a good run up to 14mph. Cough! cough! did I miss a zero. oh and by the way,Chris forgot to thank you for the ticket.:coolthumb

All i can say is THANKsssssssss again to all involved

Last edited:

Muzorewa

¡Muchas gracias señores!
Aug 6, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
CUPRACAR said:
Paul, ref your other thread, we got home about 8:15pm, but we suffered really bad traffic on the M25, especially around Heathrow. We left before you because we understood you were staying a bit later to miss the traffic, sorry about that. You must have made really good time, cause I wasn't hanging about. Had a good play on the M40 with a blue M3. gave him a good run up to 14mph. Cough! cough! did I miss a zero. oh and by the way,Chris forgot to thank you for the ticket.
We weren't loitering, that's for sure. Traffic not too bad round that side of the M25, moving at least. I still think it's the best way to go, in fact I think the top half was closed on Sunday evening.

Chris can get Hannah an ice-cream at Croft ;)

jonv

Sep 2, 2005
m0rk said:
thanks for the thanks jonv :D

TTT gets SCN'd again

They must have read my email out - can't listen to the internet stream at the moment :( Will have to try the podcast later in the week.
Any Seat drivers on ?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
TTT gets recorded & then uploaded to a server at about midnight

then you download it & listen at will.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Passenger Laps, In-Car Video with Jordi Gené

Just uploaded some in-car footage, sent to me by Craig, i've done an edit on it, to add a nice title, and also tell you the name of the corners as Jordi takes them in the Leon.

http://www.seatcupra.net/video/brandsviplaps.mp4
(use right click and download, or option click on a mac)

I've converted the original AVI to an MP4, to save on space, you'll need Quicktime 7 at least installed on your mac or pc.

www.apple.com/quicktime if you dont have it, its a free download.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members