SPECIAL SCN OFFER - PASSENGER RIDE with a SEAT WTCC Driver - Brands Hatch WTCC

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
This is what i see, left hand side Free Player ;)

quicktimepage.jpg

Uncheck the boxes and just hit the Free Download Now button, that way you dont need to stick in an email address.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
for some reason don't see the section on the left at all its atotal grey blank on my PC. That said I haven't had this PC long so will check the settings as some parts seems to be blanked and not downloaded.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
IE 6.0
I had this problem a few days ago when I was trying to listen to files on here of whoosy dump valves ;)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
The problem is you don't have Quicktime installed, but that has no bearing on the fact you can't see the quicktime download page. Thats is firmly a browser issue, that being IE or maybe a Java issue.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
I've downloaded Mozilla firefox now but still cant see the left hand page of the apple download page, its just a blank dark grey and only the light grey right hand page of the $29.99 payable download is visible.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
but thanks for editing and putting this video on ZBOYD - looks like its just my new PC problem with settings I need to figure out whats blocked. Thanks

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
I see only the right side of that page with File size, system requirements etc and the headers at top the left side is a blank white page?!

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
ZBOYD said:
Just uploaded some in-car footage, sent to me by Craig, i've done an edit on it, to add a nice title, and also tell you the name of the corners as Jordi takes them in the Leon.

http://www.seatcupra.net/video/brandsviplaps.mp4
(use right click and download, or option click on a mac)

I've converted the original AVI to an MP4, to save on space, you'll need Quicktime 7 at least installed on your mac or pc.

www.apple.com/quicktime if you dont have it, its a free download.

Nice on Mark, thanks for that.

Didn't turn out too bad considering that I just started recording and rested the camera on the back of the seat infront.

A good record of an outstanding day.:D Thanks again to everyone involved in sorting it out:cheers:

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
ZBOYD said:
This is what i see, left hand side Free Player ;)

quicktimepage.jpg

Uncheck the boxes and just hit the Free Download Now button, that way you dont need to stick in an email address.

I couldn't download quicktime but I've finally seen this video on another PC!
Good stuff!
I wish I'd recorded my lap with Jordi Gene too (had the camcorder at the track but didn''t realise what the set-up etc would be like so didn't take it with me in the car).

just cant understand why the inside part of the grey box on apple website doesn't download on my PC:confused:

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Hey! Thought I'd mention that I finally could download Q time the other day so could watch Jordi's lap again!

[I had to remove Mcfaee antivirus software off PC]

After several attempts of trying everything I called my PC support (premium rate no!) call obviously routed out of UK(India!) the guy suggested everything but never asked about any antivirus ware.
After 20mins with him I had to end the call and decided myself to first remove Mcfaee (as I never had pop up blocker etc activated ) and iit worked!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.