Split vacuum pipe under intake manifold

reidy4040

Jan 12, 2015
Corby
Hi all,

Cars just started running a bit rough (high idle when warm) so I thought I would check for vacuum leaks.

Now I have found one on a pipe that runs underneath the intake manifold but I'm struggling to find a part number for this. On the broken down drawings I have come across I can't seem to identify the pipe I want

I have attached some pictures to help identify the pipe I require.

Cheers

c1f48d93f81c7fd856070400e31d65b1.jpg
5d450ba4c01f8dd51f94f9bac52994d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
I had exactly the same on mine, however mine seems to have a 3mm vac line on there so I presume something had been bypassed prior to me owning it.
Mine was split completely, no longer attached, and was getting bad turbo fluttering, took me ages to figure out it was that.
Not sure what the bypass does, but if you can't find the part, it might be worth looking into, mine just goes from under the manifold straight into my DV.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

reidy4040

Jan 12, 2015
Corby
Cheers. I have been searching the net and I have found it, you can't buy just that one pipe you have to buy it as part of a unit which is like £70-80 for it all. I did see guide where you can remove it all and just run one pipe from below the intake manifold to the dv but I can't find it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.