Splitters

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
hey guys n gals was just wondering which splitter looks better on the mk3 the ibiza cupra splitter or the leon cupra one im wanting to get one of them just not sure which fitting guide/instructions would be helpful as well none in the FAQ's

thanks x

EZ Tutty

Nov 21, 2006
Derby
www.eztutty.co.uk
yup Leon cupraR splitter is what you want, £22 from the stealers.

Fitted one to mine yesterday :) nice easy job, altho it took me a couple of attempts to line it up just how i want it.

Only brave bit is trimming the splitter to the wheel arch line of the bumper.

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
easy to fit?

are they easy enough to fit? ie taking the bumper off?

does anyone have the part code for the LCR splitter so i can get one from seat?

£22 is a bargain :D

thanks x

Dan1.6

1.6 Power FTW!!!!!!!!
Sep 26, 2008
Chesterfield

£22 is a bargain :D

thanks x

the bumper can stay on just get a few self tappers only need about 5

i still need to buy one of theese

bobak

Opinionated non-mechanic
May 15, 2008
Wouldn't you want a Cupra bumper first? I have no idea, I dont have a cupra r splitter but wouldnt it look odd on a normal bumper? Just a thought.

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
Wouldn't you want a Cupra bumper first? I have no idea, I dont have a cupra r splitter but wouldnt it look odd on a normal bumper? Just a thought.

nah it doesnt matter which bumper you attach them to lots of people with polo's n the like have em as well plus i cant rly afford to go n buy a new bumper yet :D

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
Originally Posted by T_higgs89 View Post

£22 is a bargain

thanks x
Just noticed your near derby too... go to GK Seat on Pride Park, they've got 3 more in stock now.

hey if i get my hands on one you mind giving me a hand to fit it sometime?

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
Got my splitter although they didnt have thesoftware for a mark 3 at GK in derby slight fail i gotta come back next week.

andy_tratter

Sep 17, 2008
Near JabbaSport ;)
i'd say its easier to take the bumper off, but its a bit of a ball ache to line the slitter up on hte bumper by yourself so borrow a mate for half hour. plenty of guides on here for getting bumper off and doign the splitter.

the lcr splitter is well popular, like you say polo owners go for em and i know a few vectra gsi's with them too!

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
YAY MOD no.1

got my splitter now, and got it attached yesterday after college didnt need to trim much off and it looks loads better, after that me and a friend decided for a little photo op so gotta a load of pics of our cars together will post em up on photobucket and get em up on here :p

T_higgs89

Need more POWER!!!
Feb 2, 2009
Wirksworth
got a link now ive sorted all my images out check it out and no commentsabout the corsa its my mates first car :p and he wantedsome decent photo's so the beeza had to go in his pics :p

Pics of My Beeza

enjoy x

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise