Spoiler and side skirts spraying/ fitment Birmingham

Burn4

Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys, looking for recommendations for places to get the side skirts and spoiler sprayed and fitted in the Birmingham area?
I have the parts I just need them sprayed and fitted. Got a quote from SEAT in Coventry and they want £1600 because the paint is rare apparently (Desire Red).... Which seems ridiculously expensive!!

Only other quote I've had so far was from a VW approved place in central Birmingham and they wanted £800 as well which again seems a little steep.

Any recommendations from people who have had the same or some repairs etc done and found somewhere good and reliable? Cheers

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I have a Desire Red Cupra and have been told it’s the most difficult colour to match hence when you had to pay for colour selection it was the costliest.

You may have to pay the high costs to have the work done I’m afraid. Downside of owning a car in such an awesome colour, but I’m biased.

Burn4

Sep 30, 2018
I have a Desire Red Cupra and have been told it’s the most difficult colour to match hence when you had to pay for colour selection it was the costliest.

You may have to pay the high costs to have the work done I’m afraid. Downside of owning a car in such an awesome colour, but I’m biased.

Ah that's annoying! There's a place near me that will be cheaper and they were decent in the past, might just have to go to them and see how much they'd charge, just thought i'd ask for any recommendations on here

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.