Sport door blades

M88JCP

Hi everyone

As my car is the SE Lux, i dont have the lower door sport trim's which look a million times better. Does anybody know if the Audi A4 s-line/ S4 door blades have the same fittings and will be a straight fit?

Thanks
James

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
I have only just spotted this.
Looking at the pics of the SE Lux Exeo ST's I looked at they all had the lower door mouldings, however mine (not arrived yet) I cant tell in the pics if I took if it has it or not.

I hope it has, or I will be abit peeved to be honest :)

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Heres a pic, difficult to see clearly on the black, but if you squint you should be able to make them out.

doorblades.JPG

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
My private plate transfer is still not done so I won't be getting my new Exeo until at least Tuesday due to the bank holiday. Anyway I went to the stealers today to have another look at it and my SE Lux deffo has these door blades fitted :)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Naa, didn't take any pics but it felt a bit odd watching 2 blokes polishing my car round the back of the stealers to make it look all nice for me when I collect it.

You used to be able to do a plate transfer while you wait at the DVLA office but these days it's all done via the post and they are telling me it can take up to 6 weeks :headhurt:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I can't do that as all of the paperwork has gone off to DVLA for the change. They have me by the short and curlys.

thinking about it I probably should have paid an extra £25 and put the plate on retention and done the swap at a later date. :rolleyes:

damo74

Feb 16, 2013
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but did anyone find out if these can be fitted?
My SE Tech already has the upgraded alloys and privacy glass, the sports body mouldings would be the icing on the cake for me!

Nollywood

Aug 27, 2018
Everywhere
I had rs4 door trims on mine, it's a straight fit!!! No pics because i sold the trims. Car is back to bonestock now. Planning on selling.

I know this is an old thread, but I’m responding for the benefit of others interested...

Audi A4 B6 S-Line door blades are a direct fit to Seat Exeo / ST.
Audi A4 B7 S-Line door blades are a direct fit to Seat Exeo / ST.
Audi S4 B6 door blades are a direct fit to Seat Exeo / ST.
Audi S4 B7 door blades are a direct fit to Seat Exeo / ST.
Audi RS4 B7 door blades are a direct fit to Seat Exeo / ST*

*Audi RS4 B7 door blades are flat, the same as B6/7 A4 SE, Exeo S / Lux / SE. So there are no benefits in replacing the ones on an Exeo non-Sport with these ones. Jinidos must have either replaced his flat blades with Audi S—Line or S4 items.