Sport models

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
as reported the sport models have been dropped from the leon and altea range. The 140bhp tdi is a stylance model or reference sport now. You can order the sport pack as an option though. The 185 tfsi is dropped altogether

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
where is this reported?

And I own the TFSI sport, is this good or bad news for me?

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
The new price lists on the seat website show all the new available models. I have no idea how this will affect you i'm afraid. Even if it does affect residuals it probably will only be by a small amount. Remember you will have paid a lot less for your tfsi than what the new FR does.

ronnie939

We or rather the Missus has just picked up her new sport that she waited 12 weeks for...

She went of the TDi version and paid only 16k with Xenons/MP3/Park assist/Spare wheel. + Gap (Back to invoice 3year)

When looking at the spec of the refrence sport or the next one up, I think she is quids in. The FR wasnt on offer 12 weeks ago and she really didnt like the wheels :-o:wtf: its a girl thing..lol :whistle:

Anyway, chipped its a 185bhp beast so not really lost anything in my eyes.

I am going for the FR anyway :funk: from the mk1 to the mk2

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
ronnie939 said:
We or rather the Missus has just picked up her new sport that she waited 12 weeks for...

She went of the TDi version and paid only 16k with Xenons/MP3/Park assist/Spare wheel. + Gap (Back to invoice 3year)

When looking at the spec of the refrence sport or the next one up, I think she is quids in. The FR wasnt on offer 12 weeks ago and she really didnt like the wheels :-o:wtf: its a girl thing..lol :whistle:

Anyway, chipped its a 185bhp beast so not really lost anything in my eyes.

I am going for the FR anyway :funk: from the mk1 to the mk2

Think you are probably right. Some reviews were hoping for the 2L tdi to come out without sports suspension. they got their wish. Basically they are now charging quite a bit more if you want the same spec as your wifes. You would have to order the 2Ltdi stylance and opt for the sport pack as well.

Did the dealer revo the car for you and if so what did they say about warranty etc.

Bye the way the new leon 2.di is awsome...she will enjoy it

ronnie939

Hi mate,

As far as we are concerned we are very happy with the now "limited" model..lol The car drives like a dream, dare I say miles better than my 05plate FR !:whistle:

It's going to be Chipped via REVO as I have had that on all my LEON's and never had a problem with the cars. :clap: :funk: Never had a problem with the warranty either, touches wood :doh: :clap:

Ron

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
ronnie939 said:
Hi mate,

As far as we are concerned we are very happy with the now "limited" model..lol The car drives like a dream, dare I say miles better than my 05plate FR !:whistle:

It's going to be Chipped via REVO as I have had that on all my LEON's and never had a problem with the cars. :clap: :funk: Never had a problem with the warranty either, touches wood :doh: :clap:

Ron

I had a Leon Cupra petrol chipped before and the new one is MUCH MUCH MUCH better to drive. Different league. Those who can wait for and afford the new cupra are in for a treat im sure.

carl4x4

Aug 25, 2004
I'm hoping the residuals of the Sport will be good as they will be seen as a good slightly cheaper alternative to the FR in a couple of years. However if you've loaded your Sport with options you may have a problem achieving a higher price than a basic FR...

carl4x4

Aug 25, 2004
I know what you mean about the refinement, it's like a grown up version of my old Mk 4 Golf GTI :) (which after all was what the old Leon was based on!)

porlus

I've had mine a couple of weeks now. Upgraded from in Ibiza Cupra diesel lol. Love the handing of it, perfect mix of stiff and comfort suspension. Find I want to drive to places where i would normally walk hehe. Running it in at the moment. And seriously thinking of getting it either revo or CC'd :funk:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.