Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
the fronts are set to stiff and the rears i couldn't tell you as i didn't adjust them.

just have a play with the rears till they are right (mine is still a bit bouncy)

Cheers :) I might just set mine to the stiffest setting all round. The rears are such a pain though...having to take them off to adjust!

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
here is my update not a good one tho

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

:([:@]:censored:

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
sorry mate i just wana sort most things out first then explain as it happend at 2015 is on the 25th march

im gonna look great at santa pod

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
if you want it to look slightly better you could pop the rear 1/4 card off then try pushing some of the dent out from the inside!

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
would say if he reversed into you its his fault. when he was moving did you go behind him? or was he stationary when you went behind him and then he reversed?

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
i would take the FR badges off as its not an FR, just makes you look silly in my eye but each to there own i suppose, just seems a very chav thing to do.

As for I B I Z A off the back
after.jpg

i agree completely, i have a cupra logo sitting in my room, and even tho i got the full cupra looks, its aint going near my car

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
had the car looked at by a friend of mine (body shop repairs) and he has told me to go back to the insurance as the work wasnt to a high standard.

but on the plus side i have my bump strips waiting to go on but im going wait because they will have to be pulled off for the work to be re done

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
hi guys

took the car in to infinity (after taking rich to JBS and collecting his hybrid cupra up) and had my cat removed.

it is sooooo loud (maybe too loud?:shocked:)

will put a vid/sound clip up tomorrow

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members