Sports cat and downpipe

JamesE

Nov 19, 2007
Hey guys been looking at the miltek cat and downpipe for the cupra but just wondered if it will actually fit to my supersprint exhaust?

James

JamesE

Nov 19, 2007
Yeah cba with the hassle of changing cat over every mot time!! Ah rite ok are there any that will fit straight on it?

Cheers

James

ian_cupra

i'm running this set-up and have been for some years now, never had any fitment problems at all, best combi too IMO :D

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I changed mine to a blueflame 3" decat, it did make a slight difference, but nothing major. Plus the quality on the milltek downpipe is awesome.

But like ian said, its gotta be the best setup, the sound is awesome, not too loud on normal driving and then comes alive on full chat.

ian_cupra

I changed mine to a blueflame 3" decat, it did make a slight difference, but nothing major. Plus the quality on the milltek downpipe is awesome.

But like ian said, its gotta be the best setup, the sound is awesome, not too loud on normal driving and then comes alive on full chat.

sure does :funk:

doctor rage

Oct 22, 2008
Co Durham
does anybody have a pic of the std DP V's the aftermarket options? I've sen the pic above but would like to see them in comparison to the std pipe.

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
top one is a&m one next one down is the miltek and the one at the bottom is std............i think

dps.jpg

JamesE

Nov 19, 2007
Phil you said milltek to normal supersprint system might not fit without modification, and the race system fits fine, how do i find out what system i have?

Cheers

James

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
If you look at the pipework, the race system is 2.5" and stainless steel. The normal supersprint system is 2", mild steel and is black. I think that goes for the rear exhaust silencer as well.

JamesE

Nov 19, 2007
Ah rite ok cheers phil, i have a feeling its the standard one as i think i can remeber it being black when i fitted it!! Damn it that sucks!! Where could i get the race system mate?

James

JamesE

Nov 19, 2007
Its defo mild steel magnet attaches to it!! Will it need alot of modification to fit? or is there one that will fit straight on?

Cheers

James

JamesE

Nov 19, 2007
Well the backbox is black but the centre section isnt so i think the blacks worn off!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.