Spotted my first Cupra Ateca!

BoyRacer

SUV time!
Aug 5, 2016
As a Leon Cupra owner and now a Cupra Ateca owner, the usual game to play when out and about is 'Spot the Cupra.' You obviously have to keep your eyes peeled as there's not too many Leons around and, until today, I'd not spotted another Ateca at all.
In fact it had gone past me before I twigged the copper coloured badge was on the front.
Note to self - must pay better attention!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I think I spotted one on the M6 Northbound J7ish today. Also spotted a Cupra with a private plate and the copper badges.

perelaar

Jan 18, 2019
Sugartown Belgium
I've driven 12000km (7500 miles) since end of April when we got ours, and haven't seen another one yet. I did get a lot of questions on the car though, especially on highway fuel stations in Germany and Denmark :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Just driven from my house to pick my son up from school (8mile distance) and passed 1 CUPRA Ateca and two Leon Cupra’s. If you want to see Cupra’s visit West Cumbria as there are plenty around here. Been a good deal of them sold locally since the original Mk1.

I remember when the Mk1 CUPRA came out and the dealer said he couldn’t sell it. It eventually sold and as word got out he couldn’t get enough of them. He has since sold Mk1, Mk2 and Mk3 Cupra’s by the bucketload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billyray911

Aug 12, 2018
The first one that I spotted was in Lake Garda a couple of months ago.
Have since spotted a white one in Birmingham on a private plate and a black one on the M6,also in Birmingham.