SPOTTED: Satan!

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
not long after the forum meet in doncaster, I had a quick meet up with the mad mechanic @James St Patrick and his cupra. its bright red with yellow headlights and the interior looks like a deterrent for people with habits involving needles (blue lights on blue lights). really stunning car and an even more stunning owner :cheeky:
really happy his car made it to me and back, despite the fact it was oozing with oil when stationary. hopefully hes all fixed up by the end of the year

we got a few photos:

nJgcWTH.jpg

1ASvzZH.jpg

EIcKXHG.jpg

OfAlrBs.jpg

cg8NFNj.jpg

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
Yes boy, great meeting you man, loved it, you're an awesome dude, not even lying, your car is CLEAN, needs a little bit of work doing (body work) but I'm sure we will sort it.

Also *cough* 1.8T *cough* but yeah, was awesome seeing the Ibiza. Been too long man, kept on about it but thought yeah, might as well, break clutch in.

Reactions: kanyewest

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
Also forgot to add, thanks for reminding me about the oil.... never would of known if it didn't have 5 foot round stains on the ground everywhere I park it, it's like a dog, marking it's territory, LOOOOL

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Yes boy, great meeting you man, loved it, you're an awesome dude, not even lying, your car is CLEAN, needs a little bit of work doing (body work) but I'm sure we will sort it.

Also *cough* 1.8T *cough* but yeah, was awesome seeing the Ibiza. Been too long man, kept on about it but thought yeah, might as well, break clutch in.
i wanna get the scuffs at the front out, a few dents and get a splitter stuck to the front. might have a go at painting the callipers at some point too.
was fun, shame it was so late or we could have hung for longer! see you sometime soon tho

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
i wanna get the scuffs at the front out, a few dents and get a splitter stuck to the front. might have a go at painting the callipers at some point too.
was fun, shame it was so late or we could have hung for longer! see you sometime soon tho

Yeah man, for sure. Next time it'll be in the day time. Cars booked in for next Thursday to get this stupid oil leak fixed.

Deleted member 103408

got it love the pictur of satan next to what looks like a church :)

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Mate, tell me about it, I gotta pay my boss £1,200 and then a few other people some money and stuff, after that I'll help towards your car, I mean, I wanna do it more than you, lol
im learning today that you actually have a superior haha, i feel sorry for em mate..:bleh:

at this point you probably do! since i got those tyres ive been so satisfied with it - the thing that bothers me the most is the creaking over bumps. i have my insurace and tax due this month, maybe after next payday we can arrange a little cruise or something:smoke:

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
im learning today that you actually have a superior haha, i feel sorry for em mate..:bleh:

at this point you probably do! since i got those tyres ive been so satisfied with it - the thing that bothers me the most is the creaking over bumps. i have my insurace and tax due this month, maybe after next payday we can arrange a little cruise or something:smoke:

Yeah dude. I'm down, bringing the Astra. Don't trust the Ibiza.

MW05

Oct 18, 2015
Also forgot to add, thanks for reminding me about the oil.... never would of known if it didn't have 5 foot round stains on the ground everywhere I park it, it's like a dog, marking it's territory, LOOOOL
My Land Rover does that!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.