Spotted this new leon, whats the crack?

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
DSC00122.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

Can you buy them like this or is it some sorta demo car thingy?

Sorry on pic size.

T4Z

Its the new body kit that you can purchase form any dealer but i dont know if SEAT puts all the graphics on the car as well or if its on your own back to do it.

I work for a SEAT dealership and we had a customer come in with the kit on his Leon and it does look nice!! But he didnt have the graphics on his car!

ArchieWinter

If you are looking for a new Leon with the kit already bolted on, look at Seat's current Special Offers web site at http://media.seat.co.uk/campaigns/heat/

The one you are looking for is pretty apparent when you get to the page, with the Dual exhausts on the back (in the pic). Its known as the 2.0 TDi Reference Sport. The only problem (as I see it) is that it comes with the 140bhp diesel lump instead of the 170. Of course you could break it in and get it remapped for loads less than the FR. :drool:

I chose to put my money against a loaded 170 FR instead...waiting to receive with baited breath as I type! I'll let you all know what I think of it when I've had a play!

Archie

paxman21

Parkstone Seat in Leigh on Sea, Essex had one for sale exactly like the above pic in their showroom, think the graphics are too much for an everyday car though!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members