jreedy

turbo'd ep3- Fr tdi leon
May 13, 2008
sheffield
The standard Cupra cooler really does need an upgrade for 2+

You can sti have stage 2+ sofware running stock cooler

It is however recommended.

I'm going 2+ on stock cooler and lots of others have

However when funds allow I shall be ditching the A/C and getting a uprated cooler.

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
You can sti have stage 2+ sofware running stock cooler

It is however recommended.

I'm going 2+ on stock cooler and lots of others have

However when funds allow I shall be ditching the A/C and getting a uprated cooler.

I know you can but really you should have the S3 as a bare minimum

Apr 1, 2014
'up anley duck'
nik's currently developing an intercooler for the 2.0tfsi using a wellycooler core. this is what im going to be buying then i should be looking at 370bhp.

Apr 1, 2014
'up anley duck'
Would easily cost you that, get it fixed. :)

Saw these results on one of the Facebook groups earlier. Great result. How much boost is it running now? No doubt Niki will have tuned with less boost than that.

cheers mate, couldnt tell you what boost its running unless it says on the graph then it says just over 4.0 Map boost (i dont know if this is correct)

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
That's the max scale shown on the graph. Have you got a pic of the full graph? The boost and possibly the AFR may have been plotted along with the flywheel hp and torque.

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
You mean with VCDS? In that case no I haven't.. I'm wondering whether I have a leak somewhere, or maybe the flap motor isn't working properly and letting pressure escape from the chamber?

my money would be on either DV

is your acceleration smooth otherwise ? any occasional loss of power ?

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
Have you uprated your clutch to run 357? Do you definately have to or is it just something people say "needs!" To be done? Anyone ever heard of real clutch failures on 2+ software?

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Have you run a check on the intake manifold? You can cycle/calibrate it with VCDS. Google will tell you how. But also as above, log boost, timing and timing pull, fuel pressure (spec vs requested), maf reading, IAT's etc.

Apr 1, 2014
'up anley duck'
This is still controversial to have PCV delete or catch can kit. Why did You choose PCV delete?

what's controversial about it?? my old pcv system was leaking and i didnt want risk buying/fitting another that could potentally fail. so did away with it all together.

the forge intake is controversial as you pay £400+ for an intake that does not work.

Last edited: