stage 2 on leon cupra is it worth it

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Hi looking at trying to get my leon cupra 1.8t to stage two or as close as possible

I have a forge 007p dump valve fitted
Forge uprate tip
Uprated side mount intercooler with better air flow (fog light removed vents up into inner arch and air scooping into intercooler)
Pipercross panel filter with custom air intake and smoothed air box
Plus have 4 bar fuel regulator to fit
And n249 bypass done.

Wanting a cat back exhaust looking at cobra non res system are they worth getting.

Is it enough to go stage two or if not on a custom remap what power would I be looking at with them mods once I get my cat back exhaust.

Plus how much quicker would a leon cupra r bam be against that above

Cheers everyone just trying to think if it's worth getting a leon cupra r bam or keep my cupra and get to stage 2

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
You will need a turbo back exhaust and the side Mount won't make as much he as fmic. A stage 2 bam lump will be a lot quicker as about 60bhp more roughly with your current mods

Apr 13, 2011
hull
No meaning once I get my cat back and a custom remap what would it's power be like against a standard leon cupra r bam bam.

Plus if I got turbo back exhaust I'd lose my cat but I need that for mot don't I plus where and what do u do about your co2 sensors that go into the cat

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
include the front mount intercooler and a 008 d/v o/e ignition coils as well I had aftermarket ones on...all mods done with 233bhp,that was before I added the oversized turbo intake pipe. The power is good im happy with it and the torque is good as well...

scott180

Aug 13, 2014
portsmouth
My cupra is at stage 2 revo and the power is amazing even from a generic map. Mines at 225bhp and 285lb ft and pulls hard. I would recommend the cobra. Best value for money I've seen.. +1 on the fmic tho.

Beachbuggy

Sep 3, 2015
Can anyone help me with an N249 bypass for my Cupra r? Just what size pipe and where from ta as I see you have all done it mine deffinatly needs doing

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members