stage 2+ tdi

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
As im sure some of you have seen theres a couple of lads on here when they had there ppd170 they had a stage2+ done at s.h.a.r.k which was heavy smoke. Not everyones taste I know but hey. Now ive been in contact with s.h.a.r.k many times but tired of getting nowhere there only offering a stage2 for 499inc vat dyno run is 79+vat and its still not gunna be what i want! Got told about kilner on here but no response from him so is there any other options. Its already running a good stage 1 dpf delete which I am happy with, BUT just love the smoke maps a few of the lads have had im sure youve seen there clips.

So any other personal recommendations I live near sheff

cunningham85

Feb 3, 2015
Lochore Fife
I have a SHARK map on mine and its running stage 2 I don't think its that smokey. Depends on if everythings warmed up and how much throttle is used.

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
What on earth is the fascination of having a car billow smoke out of the back to the point where it just looks broken? Diesel drag cars - yes, absolutely as they are tuned for ultimate HP regardless of anything else..... but on a road car? :confused:

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
Sure he posted on here a few months back saying he was packing in or just didn't have the time.

Cheers dan! But thats not what I wanted to hear lol. As apparently s.h.a.r.k no longer offer the stage2+ as the guy who did it has left so they only do a stage2. Which as someones mentioned above wont be any different to mine probably. Think im screwed then :cry:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Cheers dan! But thats not what I wanted to hear lol. As apparently s.h.a.r.k no longer offer the stage2+ as the guy who did it has left so they only do a stage2. Which as someones mentioned above wont be any different to mine probably. Think im screwed then :cry:

Try darkside in Barnsley, it near the town end roundabout, they are quite famous imo for making things smoke :)

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
Try darkside in Barnsley, it near the town end roundabout, they are quite famous imo for making things smoke :)

I think I already asked them bud, but im sure they didnt want to do it as they wernt keen on high smoke due to high eg temps..... and I darent ask them as I feel ive already done there head in when I got a clutch kit off them lol

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
All sorted anyway. Thanks to andrewjb getting me intouch with kilner thumbs up to you both... and apologies to the residential area of kilners neighbours for the test runs lol

nozzy15

Oct 24, 2010
sheffield
Speak to kilner at Barnsley. He's unbelievably good. He's sorted my hybrid out for me

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.