Standard alloy wheel respray?

Chris_a_73

1.2L Ibiza Mk4 '07
Oct 27, 2009
Guildford and Bristol (uni)
Hey guys,

After continuing my search to try and find some good alloys for my new Ibiza Ref. Sport, I've decided to keep my current 15" ones but to get them spray in Antracite ;)

So I was just wondering if anyone has had a positive experience with a wheel respray service, hopefully at a reasonable price.

I've looked around and obviously know that I can get this done as part of a refurbishment job, but my wheels are spotless so don't need a service and extreme as that, just a respray :)

If anyone could help I would appreciate it :confused:

Last edited:

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
Hey guys,

After continuing my search to try and find some good alloys for my new Ibiza Ref. Sport, I've decided to keep my current 15" ones but to get them spray in Antracite ;)

So I was just wondering if anyone has had a positive experience with a wheel respray service, hopefully at a reasonable price.

I've looked around and obviously know that I can get this done as part of a refurbishment job, but my wheels are spotless so don't need a service and extreme as that, just a respray :)

If anyone could help I would appreciate it :confused:

i wouldn't cheap out on it, once they are curbed the paint simply flakes off...i would only consider powder coating and lacquer which is a lot tougher and durable

wedgie27

LIL_WDG
Jul 1, 2008
Worcester
my mate has just rolled his punto onto the side and scraped two of his wheels. he's taken themt o a place in brum to get them powder coated and laquered in black......about £50 a corner......well worth it. PM me.......