Starting issues PD 130 Leon

DMWPD130

Jan 26, 2017
Bromley
i have only owned by leon for about 2 months done around 1100 miles in it since then and one day i came home in it and when i went back out to start it 3 hours later it wouldn't start,I had out new fuel in it that morning and i have checked the receipt to make sure i put diesel in it.
Since then i have checked the fuse 28 and swapped it, changed the fuse relay 109, changed the fuel filter looked old, checked the voltage to the fuel pump and it seem to make a noise and has 12v, I also tried disconnecting the cps and to see if that made a difference and it didnt.
I have ordered a new battery as the one on it wasnt the greatest. once this is changed and if it doesnt fix it im leaning towards CPS or fuel pump or anyone else got any suggestions

cheers in advance Dennis

DMWPD130

Jan 26, 2017
Bromley
Thanks yes tried a odb2 reader and no codes coming up tried new battery and fuel filter no different, what it was in end was a pressure value was stuck once opened up car started this was at the top of engine by windscreen will take picture

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DMWPD130

Jan 26, 2017
Bromley
ed06ad274f95ea7f3f0c1f42aa801cea.jpg

Here's the image of the thing stopping the car starting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DMWPD130

Jan 26, 2017
Bromley
My now getting error 0727 I think my CPS is faulty where do you guys recommend getting replacement other then the dealership

DMWPD130

Jan 26, 2017
Bromley
What's the
Location of the cps is it just under the bonnet as you look down

DMWPD130

Jan 26, 2017
Bromley
Ok no one, also my rear exhaust bracket has just snapped off the exhaust ah