Stealth-ish Ibiza Cupra (Black Standard Alloys)

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Spotted on Pistonheads. I've always wanted to see what the black standard cupra alloys look like sprayed black for that stealth look.

Heres an example:

284631-1.jpg

I was thinking of doing this to the Cupra. Lower it and with the LCR splitter I think it would look rather splendid. ;)

Opinions folks :D

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
Surely if you were going all out for the stealth look you'd repaint your calipers? just looks odd red... kindof like the rest of it though

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
I like the red calipers (brings a performance look to the car) . It'd be sitting on coilies and 20mm rear spacers. Also on the 'list' is a CC remap. ;)

I've saw the Cupra standard alloys painted white and they look awful! - just a heads up if anybodys intending to do it! :D

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
I like the red calipers (brings a performance look to the car) . It'd be sitting on coilies and 20mm rear spacers. Also on the 'list' is a CC remap. ;)

I've saw the Cupra standard alloys painted white and they look awful! - just a heads up if anybodys intending to do it! :D

i'd like to see matt black alloys, something just not right with the shiny black and the red....

Y90-GAR

That car is fcukin minteed!!!

where u get those alloys?

Sooooo desperate to get cupra alloys on my sportrider, looked everywhere cant seem to find any tho!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Cupra Alloys are like hens teeth, I think their about £280 each and because of the awkward brake callipers folk rarely change them.

very nice example of a murdered cupra.
Drop it like its hot, Chuck a splitter on and all round tints and you've got yourself a ninja.

malky39

Mar 12, 2008
Southside

I thought you already had a revo map on your car paddy, go for the black you know its best

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members