Steering Wheel Lock

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Getting the new MY2020 Leon Cupra on Tues. Had the last one stolen so just trying to prepare better this time. I don't want the Disklok as it's massive especially for storage when not in use and you have people in the car. Looking at getting the Pro Lock Elite? Looking at reviews they both take a similar time to remove using power tools and at least it will fit in footwell better when not used. Anybody use one on the Cupra ok? Cheers

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
There’s lots of room around the wheel grips within the two lock loops and the yellow bar is nice and curved, so it all wraps nicely round the Cupra wheel. I have had a popular immobiliser fitted too.
Reading from a thread the other day, the Revo Stage 1 will come with anti-theft protection....

Reactions: Keri Stacey

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
There’s lots of room around the wheel grips within the two lock loops and the yellow bar is nice and curved, so it all wraps nicely round the Cupra wheel. I have had a popular immobiliser fitted too.
Reading from a thread the other day, the Revo Stage 1 will come with anti-theft protection....
Cheers, you read some things that says they're awkward to get on but ok when you know where to put it. I looked at the Ghost but was advised not to have one fitted by an installer as it's a lease car. You have to have it removed before it goes back and apparently it's harder said than done. Not sure why think it's to do with the main computer and warranty

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Me too and easy to get on/off.
I got one and it's easy to get in and off like you say. I've also spoke to another fitter who does the Autowatch Ghost and I'm having one fitted. Can have it taken off easily and put on another car when the time comes in 2 years

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
I got one and it's easy to get in and off like you say. I've also spoke to another fitter who does the Autowatch Ghost and I'm having one fitted. Can have it taken off easily and put on another car when the time comes in 2 years
That's what my fitter told me. As I bought car, rather than PCP/Lease it doesn't matter in my case. I see the new Revo Stage 1 comes with anti-theft too....

Reactions: Keri Stacey
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise