Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
Any ladies or gents around stoke or Staffordshire? saw the thread before with a meet around here but was wondering if people are able to do one before Christmas? call it a Christmas meet?

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
Ah sweet i work in newcastle haha, live in kidsgrove. Seen a fair few seats latly just not sure if many are on here or not

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Newcastle based aswell - Purple Ibiza with silver steelies!

All depends on date and time. Also location, Staffordshire police hate car clubs at the moment :lol

Oh and I've got VCDS aswell :)

Last edited:

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
I'm available just need a date and time :) as for the police I wouldn't worry too much just as long as you arnt causing trouble I regularly pop out to small meets around castle and hanley

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
Police are usually alright. Burger King car park on Sundays at festival park are usually packed of cars.
This weekend or next weekend for a meet ?

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
Really! They don't mind people on Burger King again, I used to go there ages ago but we all got cautions for anti social behaviour just for been there. Haha id be more than happy try it again though.

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
depends if people start being tools around there, they are alright if you dont cause trouble, but you always get some tools that are numpties there

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
We got cautioned n kicked off thanks to the tools at stoke modified -_- most of them are good lads but Christ most of them have played to much need for speed underground and do 'wicked' burnouts in there saxo's and puntos!

Anyway if a date n time is put up in this thread il make it if I'm not working :)

Last edited:

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
yeah always the muppets that ruin good meets. yeah will set a date, probaly after christmas now unless people want to meet over christmas lol